ALBA Lace Garter Belt Red
Garter Belts are extremely sexy when worn with a quality pair of thigh highs (a.k.a hosiery/stockings). This seductive look can be worn under clothes to be revealed later, or it can be the only thing you're wearing!
No matter how you want to wear a garter belt and thigh highs, you are sure to look sexy and stunning. Putting on a garter belt with thigh highs can be a little tricky so here's a quick tutorial on how to attach thigh highs to a garter belt.
Attaching Thigh Highs to a Garter Belt
Attaching your thigh highs to your garter belt is a fairly simple process. It should be repeated that, as with anything new, it can take a bit of trial and error until you find that perfect fit.
- Make sure you have your thigh highs pulled up to the most comfortable spot for you. Style tip: Our Jazz Dancing Hosiery in black is perfect for a sexy look that will drive your lover mad.
- Once your garter belt is on, you want to adjust the straps. Garter belt straps are just like bra straps, you can adjust the length. If you are going to be sitting a lot, you may want to make the length a little longer, if you are just wearing them for show(aka, play) you can make them shorter. Basically, set the length that is most comfortable for you.
- Some garter belt straps end in a plastic piece with a little circle on it and a metal piece, others are all plastic. Either way, what you want to do is put the plastic piece (the back piece) between your skin and the hosiery.
- Then push the circle through the material (carefully) and into the wide end of the front piece, slide the circle down and lock it in place. Do this for all sides.
- Voila! You have an instantly sexy look.
Have Fun With Your Garter Belt
Garter belts are fantastic with a sexy pair of thigh highs such as the Classic Ada Jules Hosiery in black. Pairing a garter belt with thigh highs will make you irresistible to your loved one.
|Suggested Bust Size||70/32||75/34||80/36|
|Hip Last Buckle (cm)||56||59||63|
|Hip First Buckle (cm)||59||62||66|